Wednesday 9 December 2009

My name is Robyn Dorling and I volunteer for Action 21 every Wednesday. I work in the office alongside the Manager and General Assistant. I've been able to try out loads of different office tasks since I started volunteering over a year ago and this has helped me find out that I enjoy writing. Coming into work today and being asked to make a weekly contribution to this Blog has made my day.

I'll do my best to keep my posts short, entertaining and helpful and would welcome feedback. Being an avid re-user I'd also like to swap stories about great finds at the Recycle Warehouse and Re-Useful Centre. I'm still feeling very green towards the lucky customer who found the retro Rolex watch a few weeks back!

So post me your finds and, if you volunteer for Action 21, let me know what the best giveaway bargain was from your shift.

I look forward to hearing from you.