Or you can do it yourself:
1) Choose a vinyl album or single, preferably that is scratched so it can't be played any longer. Try and look for well-known bands/ songs or something that is a bit different (coloured vinyl/ jazzy labels).
2) Heat oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
3) Use an ovenproof object such as a cup/ bowl/ ramekin to fit the centre of the chosen piece of vinyl. Also, need to find something tall enough that the melted item will not touch the oven shelf or baking tray.
4) Heat for approx. 2 mins (it really is that quick), until the vinyl has softened.
5) Carefully remove the item from the oven.
6) Using oven gloves (or similar) you can gently squeeze or pull the vinyl into a better shape.
7) The vinyl cools quickly, but if you want it to cool more rapidly, you can plunge it into cold water to set the shape.